If you have any questions, please send an email to the Serenity OnLine Team (SOT) here.
PERSONAL ZOOM ACCOUNTS
- For the best online meeting experience, it is recommended to download, install and create a personal Zoom account on your desktop or laptop at Zoom.us.
- To install Zoom on a mobile device please check your app store. Zoom has both free and paid account options.
- If you choose not to have a personal Zoom account, you can still attend online meetings from your web browser or by dialing in (audio only)…see below.
ATTENDING ONLINE MEETINGS USING ZOOM
- Scroll down to the schedule below and click on the Zoom camera logo for the meeting you want to attend.
- A new page will open that says “Do you want to allow this page to open zoom.us”?
- If you have a personal Zoom account click on “allow.” Zoom should launch automatically and you will be joined to the meeting.
- If you don’t have a personal Zoom account, click on “Join from Browser” at the bottom of the page.
Serenity uses a one-click URL with an embedded passcode for its online Zoom meetings. Joining directly from the Zoom application will not work, please use the URL (link) in the schedule as described above.
ATTENDING ONLINE MEETINGS BY PHONE (AUDIO ONLY)
- To call in and attend an online meeting, dial +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston).
- When prompted, enter the meeting ID 6190807244#.
- One tap mobile.. +13462487799,,6190807244# US (Houston)
- If joining from locations outside of the Greater Houston area, find your local number at https://zoom.us/u/ac27qURRmL
PARTICIPANT GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE MEETINGS
- All participants are screened through the Zoom waiting room before being admitted into the meeting by the Host or Co-Hosts.
- Inappropriate behavior including lewd video, audio or chat messages is not tolerated and will result in immediate removal from the meeting.
- Please do not use virtual backgrounds as they are distracting to others.
We are glad you are here. Please exercise good judgment and respectful behavior when attending meetings both in the room and online. Thank you for helping us keep our meetings true to AA’s purpose and traditions.
To join a meeting, click on the Zoom camera logo under the column titled “Online” in the schedule below for that meeting.