The in-person meeting schedule is below. Masks are required to attend meetings in person at 405 Sawdust Rd., The Woodlands, TX. The number is (281) 292-8334 if you have further questions about meeting times or general questions. The phone is not attended 24×7 so please call during a meeting time for additional information.
Attending Serenity Online Meetings and Zoom
PERSONAL ZOOM ACCOUNTS
- For the best online meeting experience, it is recommended to download, install and create a personal Zoom account on your desktop or laptop at Zoom.us.
- To install Zoom on a mobile device please check your app store. Zoom has both free and paid account options.
- If you choose not to have a personal Zoom account, you can still attend online meetings from your web browser or by dialing in (audio only)…see below.
ATTENDING ONLINE MEETINGS USING ZOOM
- Scroll down to the schedule below and click on the Zoom camera logo for the meeting you want to attend.
- A new page will open that says “Do you want to allow this page to open zoom.us”?
- If you have a personal Zoom account click on “allow.” Zoom should launch automatically and you will be joined to the meeting.
- If you don’t have a personal Zoom account, click on “Join from Browser” at the bottom of the page.
Serenity uses a one-click URL with an embedded passcode for its online Zoom meetings. Joining directly from the Zoom application will not work, please use the URL (link) in the schedule as described above.
ATTENDING ONLINE MEETINGS BY PHONE (AUDIO ONLY)
- To call in and attend an online meeting, dial +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston).
- When prompted, enter the meeting ID 6190807244#.
- One tap mobile.. +13462487799,,6190807244# US (Houston)
- If joining from locations outside of the Greater Houston area, find your local number at https://zoom.us/u/ac27qURRmL
PARTICIPANT GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE MEETINGS
- All participants are screened through the Zoom waiting room before being admitted into the meeting by the Host or Co-Hosts.
- Inappropriate behavior including lewd video, audio or chat messages is not tolerated and will result in immediate removal from the meeting.
- Please do not use virtual backgrounds as they are distracting to others.
We are glad you are here. Please exercise good judgment and respectful behavior when attending meetings both in the room and online. Thank you for helping us keep our meetings true to AA’s purpose and traditions.
To join a meeting, click on the Zoom camera logo under the column titled “Online” in the schedule below for that meeting.
The schedule below has been updated for available in-person and online meetings.
Birthday Night will continue to be held on the last Saturday of each month at 7:30pm as a hybrid meeting.
- If you are receiving your chip in person, please sign up on the birthday board at Serenity.
- If you are receiving your chip online, please sign up using our online birthday board here.
|08:00 p.m.||Big Book Study||Open|
Group Conscience is the first Monday after the third Sunday of the month at 7:05 pm
|06:00 p.m.||Big Book Study||Open|
|12:00 p.m.||12 & 12 Study||Open|
|08:00 p.m.||12 & 12 Study||Open|
|06:30 a.m.||Big Book Study||Open|
|12:00 p.m.||Big Book Study||Open|
|06:00 p.m.||12 & 12 Study||Open|
|06:30 a.m.||12 & 12 Study||Open|
|08:00 a.m.||11th Step||Open||N/A|
If you have at least 6 months of continuous sobriety, you can sign up to chair a meeting at Serenity either online or at the Club. At the Club, sign up on the chalkboard. For online meetings, sign up at this link: Serenity Online – Chairing
If you have any questions, please send an email to the Serenity OnLine Team (SOT) here.
Documents for Online Chairs: Please find links below for the current month’s online meeting schedule with designated chairpersons, the chairperson script and the chair guide.
All In-room meetings are non-smoking and non-vaping.
Parking – Please do not park immediately in front of, or behind the building. These spaces are reserved for other tenant customers and deliveries.
Open Discussion Meetings – (Open to alcoholics and nonalcoholics) one member speaks briefly about his or her drinking experience, and then leads a discussion on A.A. recovery or any drinking-related problem anyone brings up.
Closed Discussion Meetings – (For A.A.s or anyone who may have a drinking problem) conducted just as open discussions are, but for alcoholics or prospective A.A.s only.